The submitted abstract, written in English and containing a minimum of 500 and a maximum of 1500 words, must include sufficient detail to demonstrate the purpose of the paper, the technical background, main objective and any preliminary results to date. It must contain at least three sections: introduction, work description, main objective(s) and/or findings of the final paper and preliminary results. Figures, equations, tables, and references, must be included as appropriate but the total length of the abstract cannot exceed four pages.
The selection of papers will be made on the basis of the content of the submitted abstract. Attention will be paid to the following: clarity of abstract, relevance of work, technical importance. All written papers accepted to the Conference will be included in the proceedings and distributed at the forum.
- Steady/Unsteady Aerodynamics
- Computational Aeroelasticity
- Aeroelasticity in Conceptual Aircraft Design
- Active Control and Adaptive Structures
- Dynamic loads
- Highly Flexible Aircraft Structures
- Experimental Methods in Structural Dynamics and Aeroelasticity
- Reduced Order Modeling
- Wind Tunnel and Flight Testing
- Ground Vibration Testing of Aircraft
- Rotorcraft Aeroelasticity
- Environmental dynamics and aeroelasticity
Abstract Submission is now closed.
Review result letters have been sent to all corresponding authors. If you have not received it, please contact the Organizing Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)